Trade Support Engineer
Industry-leading investment firm using innovative and cutting-edge technology, with data at the core of the investment process. Great opportunity for a support engineer to join their London office where you'll work closely with the Front Office (traders, investment professionals) to ensure functionality and business continuity.
You will provide first and second level support, quickly identifying and resolving issues as soon as they arise. You will also be involved in all aspects of user/strategy application support and you will assist in application deployment, checkout and QA testing.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication abilities (with both technical and non-technical colleagues). You will also be familiar with trading or risk systems and ideally come from a background in the financial industry. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years' commercial experience
- Sound experience with Unix, Linux and databases, such as Sybase or SQL
- Proficient in shell scripting language(s)
- Experience of KDB is a plus
- A self-starter able to work with minimal supervision, and strong critical reasoning skills
- Significant salary + bonus + benefits
- Build complex software solutions to solve challenging problems in agile environment
- Positive, friendly culture
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Cajovi Daniel