- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 May 19
Trade Validation Oversight EMEA Cash Securities # 133015
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every day. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
- Identifying and Escalating Trade Validation Risk for Cash Securities utilizing Tableau Granular Metrics daily metrics and ad hoc reviews of outstanding trade metrics and spot checks.
- Challenging control owners on the metrics they own and identification of any Trade Validation control gaps, ensuring that all controls are accurately captured in the Control Inventory and periodic reviews performed.
- Managing improvements to the processes and procedures performed by the external vendor team.
- Improve the Cash Securities communication framework for break management and metrics.
- Ensure manual MI is eliminated for situational awareness and break escalation MI and both COO and Operations are using Granular Metrics.
- Partner with the Granular Metrics control team and Control Owners with data sourcing business requirements documents, and perform User Acceptance Testing.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Solid knowledge of investment banking products, processes and control frameworks.
- The ability to develop and maintain constructive relationships with business partners and key stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, and an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivation to deliver under your own initiative, meeting deadlines and balancing priorities.
- Participation various business initiatives, projects and systems testing.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.