Trade and Transaction Reporting Operations
- City of London
- Apr 27, 2021
An Investment Bank is looking to hire a Trade & Transaction Reporting Analyst on a Fixed Term Contract basis. Remote working will be offered.
The role specifically requires a working understanding and knowledge of Regulatory Reporting requirements framework across MiFID, EMIR & SFTR Key Requirements
- Remediation & Resubmission of any daily transaction / collateral update / collateral re-use rejections within the Regulatory deadline
- Front to back reconciliation on SFTR reportable fields between CDW and DTCC Trade Repository Reconciliation against SFTR eligible counterparties for Pairing (UTI & LEIs) and Matching (economic attributes)
- Resubmission of any SFT Transactions to the TR on the back of the reconciliations (CDW vs
- Daily monitoring to ensure Trade & Transaction Reporting (FCA) has been instructed correctly and within regulatory deadlines and reconciles to our books and records.
- Exception management on BAU to ensure regulatory deadlines are met.
- Complete daily Reconciliations for MiFID II & EMIR reporting
- Monitor daily Real-time MiFID II & EMIR potential clearing breaches; escalate to FO/line manager if necessary.
- Standardise any operations tasks and embedded into the consolidated Trade & Transaction Reporting procedure.
- Trade Repository Reconciliation against EMIR eligible counterparties for Pairing
- Involvement with Regulatory Project work as required for MIFID II/EMIR SFTR
- Liaise with ISD/Legal/Compliance to implement various tactical & long term strategic solutions in the reporting framework.
- Exposure to Regulatory Reporting MiFID, EMIR or SFTR
- Excel, Windows
- Excellent PC skills
- GCSE or equivalent qualifications
- Gloss or Murex would be desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.