This role is responsible for assisting the Trading Desk and Investment Team to support the firm's ongoing business activity.
Our client is a global asset manager.
Among others, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Accurate and timely security set-ups
- Size potential trades, ensuring adherence to limits and restrictions, as well as booking eventual executions
- Source PB borrows for shorting
- Maintain trade blotters
- Understand fund complexities/intricacies on complex trade allocations
- Work with internal and external parties on regular and ad-hoc basis
The successful candidate is expected to make significant contributions on building and maintaining processes to facilitate efficient flows internally and externally. This role requires strong understanding and use of technology as well business concepts. Extensive interactions with different departments is a core responsibility.
- Excellent Excel and MS Suite skills
- Fixed Income Buy-Side experience is strongly desired
- Strong grasp of financial products and their functions
- Self-starter; ability to identify, plan, and execute projects to ensure efficient and utmost use of technology
- Ability to form strong partnership with internal teams