A multi-strategy hedge fund is looking to hire an experienced Trading Assistant to join their macro team. You’ll be directly sat with the PMs supporting them on a range of trading support duties and executing a diverse slate of projects.
The successful candidate will bring the following:
- 3-7 years experience as a bookrunner/trading assistant in a hedge fund or investment bank;
- Open to Asset Class experience but preference is Fixed Income / Macro products;
- Strong technical toolkit would be beneficial but not essential, including VBA, SQL, Python or C++;
- Experience in project management and delivering change.
- Highly collaborative; able to build relationships with finance, operations, quant, tech and trading teams;
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to respond rapidly, and analytically, to situations as they arise;
- Interest in / passion for the markets;
- A strong academic pedigree from a top university;
- CFA beneficial
- Strong risk management and controls experience.
For a confidential discussion, please apply with your CV.