How would you like to lead the development and delivery of future skills learning (FSL) for the Commodity Risk (Product Control) team that supports Trading & Shipping? This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a global team, within the Integrated Business & Entrepreneurship skills cluster, You will engage with colleagues and leadership to create and deliver solutions, tools, systems and processes, and measure their impact.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the global Commodity Risk FSL offer across Trading & Shipping, using your deep knowledge in Commodity Risk to upskill the global trading team.
- Partner with colleagues at different levels, to understand the future skills requirements. Curate and/or develop learning opportunities for constituents, including in-person training, on-demand eLearning, or virtual distanced options.
- Own and deliver projects to deliver outstanding learning opportunities. These may range from short, agile deliveries to longer-range skills roadmaps and development courses.
- Lead the design of impact measurement approaches and shares results with the business.
- Execute the standardisation and modernisation of learning offers including wider organisation programs and learning matrix such as career frameworks.
- Engage the entities to identify and foster business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) needed on agile teams to produce the learning solutions.
- Act as the product owner in the agile design process to deliver learning solutions that solve business problems. Also participate in more complex agile projects and play an active part in strategic “people meetings”.
Essential Requirements and Education:
- Deep commercial and technical expertise in Commodity Risk / Product Control including understanding of curve valuations, exposure concepts, P&L reporting and analysis, as well as market risk concepts and models in (ideally) energy markets.
- Able to train, present and assess Commodity Risk concepts and knowledge for the organisation.
- Experienced in leading, influencing and building consensus and engagement across teams, functions and geographies in order to understand and meet stakeholder needs.
- Able to learn and understand bp/Trading & Shipping business strategies and market fundamentals in detail and craft efficient and scalable learning interventions in service of its implementation.
- Related experience in performing learning needs assessments, designing and implementing classroom, digital and blended learning solutions, while working together within and across Future Skills and Learning clusters.
- Business relevant Honors degree or relevant qualification or experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.