Trading Support Engineer
- £55,000 - £75,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
My client is a leading provider of sophisticated electronic trading applications, across FX, Fixed Income, and Cryptocurrencies. The team is responsible for providing support to tier one clients across EMEA, from Heads of Trading desks to developers to system administrators. As part of this team, you will be a troubleshooter for clients’ issues from missing trades to exchange connectivity problems to system outages.
- Interacting with a wide spectrum of individuals at client sites, from Heads of Trading to developers to systems administrators.
- Handling pressure filled situations whilst remaining calm and collected.
- Thinking on your feet to problem solve issues.
- Proactively preventing future issues by coming up with tactical and strategic solutions.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in a customer support role, ideally within trading support.
- Strong SQL experience and familiarity with databases.
- Exposure to Linux / UNIX; an understanding of windows OS.
- Knowledge of PERL / python.
- Ability to read programming codes is strongly desired.
- A positive attitude with the ability to handle pressure.
- Enjoys problem solving.