Ultra High Throughput, Compilers, Kernels, x86, Assembly, Network Programming, GCC, GNU, LLVM, HPC, Heterogenous Computing, Parallel Programming, Performance Tuning, Metaprogramming, Lock Free Programming If the above words excite you, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Work on the firm's most difficult technical challenges related to C++/Trading Technology/Linux/Networks
- Magically turn microseconds to nanoseconds
- Help the firm be market leaders in an ultra competitive marketplace
- C++ wizard
- Linux/Unix, Networks
- Enjoys solving deep technical challenges
- Experience working on trading systems not required
This firm can pay very well and hires regularly from organisations such as Google as well a competitor hedge funds & proprietary trading firms.
Compensation (Base & Bonus)
- Juniors: up to £200k
- Mid: up to £500k
- Senior: up to £1M (in some cases more)
Please apply with an updated CV for consideration.