- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Accendo Markets
- 17 Aug 17 2017-08-17
As a Sales Trader at Accendo Markets, you will be expected to provide the client with a value added execution only service. You will be expected to work closely with Accendo Markets' internal research team, and adhere closely to internal trading rules and those of the Financial Conduct Authority.
Tasks will include;
- Introducing new clients to Accendo Markets
- Developing client relationships
- Executing trades on client instructions
- Researching financial markets
- Answering client queries
- Providing exemplary customer service
- Assisting the client with their day-to-day trading, but not giving advice or opinion
- Natural sales skills
- Good verbal communications skills
- Good written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Strong business analysis skills to understand client needs
- Ability to operate in a lively and fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a sales role is essential
- Previous experience in financial services would be considered an advantage
Basic (£20k) + OTE (£80-£120K)
Full training will be provided.
Fast progression will be available to exceptional candidates.
We can’t wait to meet you.