Training and Development Assistant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BGC Partners
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
This is an additional hire within the Training & Development team of BGC Partners' HR Department. We're looking for a recent graduate looking to begin their career within Training & Development.
Main purpose of the role:
The Training & Development Assistant will be responsible for the administration and co-ordination of all Learning & Development activities across the BGC Partners and Cantor Fitzgerald group of companies.
- Maintaining up-to-date training and development records for all staff
- Organising and planning training, regularly reviewing all programmes and processes.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, to identify training needs and secure development opportunities.
- Providing support to the L&D Manager, administrator and wider L&D team as required.
- Acting as point person for employee enquiries
- Assisting the Back Office HR team with ad hoc HR administration
- Traveling to and attending recruiting events and conferences
- Being alert to Conduct Risk issues, specifically the risk of harm to client interests, market integrity and/or competition in financial markets due to inappropriate practices or behaviours across the firm.
Skills / experience required:
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Previous experience using Oracle and Taleo desirable
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Planning and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills