My client is a well-known Investment Manager who have seen AUM grow exponentially over the last 5 years and are predicting continued exciting growth through 2020 and beyond.
They are interested in speaking to experienced Transaction Managers or Fund Managers who have a proven track record in developing real estate strategy and overseeing the execution of complex discretionary and non-discretionary transactions.
The dedicated partnerships team are split between supporting discretionary UK/Investment Funds and providing advisory solutions (a non-discretionary Pan-European client facing position).
The role is an ideal position for someone with experience in real estate transactions and deal origination (office, logistics, retail) who is able to provide both analytical and creative value-oriented solutions to growing real estate portfolio.
The team are targeting new clients and as they push further into the discretionary space, deal size and complexity will increase from the current average of £100-£200m
* A business background and excellent communication skills are essential. The individual must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, commercially minded, and excel working in a highly motivated, dynamic and collaborative team.
* At least 5 years experience in a Transaction Manager/Fund Manager role within real estate.
* Highly analytical, you will be experienced in modelling and have a successful track record in UK and Pan European Investment.
* You'll be experienced partnering with clients, understanding their requirements and providing tailored solutions.
* Comfortable in a high-volume environment combined with the ability to communicate and influence at a senior level.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: