Transaction Manager - Structured Finance Team Leader
Description Business Overview:
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19026670
Citi's Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory division is comprised of over 20 different groups, many of which are hybrids between Investment Banking and Sales and Trading. This unique mix of groups drives the fixed income and equities markets by providing products and liquidity for our clients. Typical responsibilities includes managing overall fixed income and equity relationships as well as dialogue with corporate clients; originating, marketing, structuring and executing fixed income and equity transactions; and demonstrating ways to limit interest rate and credit risk through the use of derivatives.
The Issuer Services business delivers bespoke capital market transaction services to a wide variety of clients including banks, corporations, lawyers and governments around the world. Specific transaction services are delivered in connection with Corporate Debt, Restructuring, Structured Finance, Repackagings, Loans, Project Finance and Depositary Receipts.
• Experienced Transaction Manager in delivery of Structured Finance Cash Manager services
• Team Leader and supervisor of a Cash Manager team
• Review of relevant documentation in relation to structured finance transaction including ABS and MBS transactions.
• Responsible for allocated transactions and allocation of deals within the team
• Ensure accurate set up and maintenance of transactions
• Ensure that waterfalls, tests and investor reporting are calculated / performed accurately and in time with deal requirements
• Ensure appropriate client/account management coverage including annual reviews and KYC renewals
• Participate in deal review as appropriate
• Ensure billing/legal invoicing is current and accurate
• Liaise with Operations as required
• Ensure accurate creation, verification and action of diary dates for future events derived from relevant documentation
• Build and develop client relationships
• Provide support to Sales on new business prospects as required
• Lead focus on controls and process management, identifying and sponsoring improvements where required
• Participate in management forums as required
• Deputise for the Head of Structured Finance Transaction Management
• Provide leadership and guidance to team members through day-to-day coaching, goal-setting and appraisals
• Contribute to staff development through mentoring.
• Any other duties as required Qualifications
• Degree: University/good secondary school education. Knowledge/Experience:
• Knowledge of the Issuer Corporate Trust product and structured finance market essential
• Working knowledge of Structured Finance transactions essential
• Understanding of transaction documentation, deal execution and / or legal experience
• Fiduciary legal experience advantageous.
• Good client skills.
• Prior management or supervisory experience desirable Skills/Competencies:
• Strong transaction management / execution and negotiation skills.
• Proven inter-personal/communication skills.
• Strong administrative skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Appreciation of process and control environment
• Ability to prioritise.
• Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer