Who we are?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, support local communities and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £11.4 billion in 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending supported 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever. What you will be doing:
It would be great if you have:
- Support the FC Capital Markets team with the execution of new deals, amendments and be responsible for supporting transactions across our key funding channels (Structured Finance, Direct Lending, Funds), working with teams at well known banks, asset managers and government institutions.
- Play a key and active role throughout the operational life cycle of a transaction. Including investor Ops side negotiations, investor onboarding, transaction monitoring, production of servicer reporting and cash manager investor reporting reviews.
- Project manage critical strategic initiatives involving a wide range of stakeholders (KYC, Product, Payments, Finance & Data teams) and processes to close the transaction within defined time frames.
- Build and maintain good investor relations with all transaction parties.
- Become the Capital Market Ops team's subject matter expert on specific transactions.
- Provide training and first escalation point for a team of CMO analysts supporting the BAU transaction and investor requirements.
Why should you join us?
- This will suit a person with a minimum of 4+ years' experience at an investment bank, asset manager, rating agency, platform or alternative lender.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with very strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of structured credit and fixed income concepts.
- Confident, presentable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of investors and stakeholders.
- Ambitious, dedicated and excited about working with highly motivated and smart individuals in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it's target-driven and high-octane - but we like to play hard too. That's what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible. It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.