Transaction Reporting - Senior Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 18
Job Title: Transaction Reporting - Senior Manager Location: London, Canary Wharf Salary Level: Competitive
Due to high levels of demand from our clients for our services, we are continuing to grow our Capital Markets team within EY FSO Advisory. We help our top tier investment banking clients with the major transformational changes they are undertaking following the financial crisis, spanning business model, entity structure, operating model, processes, data and technology architecture. We advise our clients on their most pressing issues, including implementation of regulatory change, control enhancements, efficiency improvements and business opportunities.
Our team analyses, designs, recommends and implements risk and regulatory solutions for the full spectrum of products and functions within the capital markets industry. Assignments include:
Analysis and implementation of changes driven by global regulatory reform (notably including MiFID II, FRTB, EMIR, BCBS 239 and structural reform), you would be a part of this and have real opportunities to develop.
Your key responsibilities
- High quality delivery on a client assignment, usually as part of an on-site project team
- Developing strong relationships with our clients
- Identifying opportunities for new business
- Aiding proposals and bid teams
- Assisting in developing EY solutions and supporting tools and methods
- Supporting EY practice and people development activities (e.g. recruitment, away days)
- Liaising with service line teams, account teams and functional specialists
Skills and attributes for success
You should have experience in a number of the following areas:
- A good understanding of one or more capital markets product areas (including OTC and exchange traded / listed derivatives, equity and fixed income securities, repo / stock lending, commodities and FX).
- Analysis and implementation of changes driven by global regulatory reform.
- Practical knowledge of FCA and PRA regulatory requirements for core Capital Markets.
- Good understanding of end to end process flows for the various capital markets participants (broker/dealers, asset managers, prime brokers, custodians, market infrastructure).
- Experience of key investment bank functional areas, including trade / transaction reporting, operational risk and controls, operational metrics, front office, trading venues, reference data, client on-boarding, confirmations, settlements, asset servicing, trade management, prime services.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Operational risk and control frameworks.
- Large scale project and programme management.
- Data architecture/data science.
- Operating Model Design - Target Operating Model, Organisational Design, Functional Architecture, Locational Model, Application Architecture, Sourcing Models, Onshoring / Offshoring, Industry Utility Models.
- Process Improvement - Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), Business Process Management (BPM), Workflow, Exception Processing, Process Control Review and Design, Six Sigma, Lean, Process Modelling, Process Metrics.
Ideally, you'll also have
Risk and Regulatory
- Essential: MiFID I and II Trade and Transaction Reporting / EMIR / Dodd Frank Reporting
- Preferable: Volcker / FRTB / CSDR / T2S, FATCA / FTT / CRS, KYC / AML, RRP / Client assets / Best Execution / Investor Protection
What we are looking for
- Enthusiastic individuals with a desire to progress
- Great communications skills
- Ability to adapt to changing demands
What working at EY offers
We offer an attractive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global provider of assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our goal to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.