We have had an exciting opportunity open for a Transaction Reporting Manager to join our Business Operations team. Within this role you will take a hands on approach to managing all aspects of the Group’s non-financial regulatory reporting programme, including MiFID, EMIR, ASIC and Canadian trade and transaction reporting.
A varied and dynamic role requiring regular communication with the Business Operations team, the Business Intelligence Team, the Compliance team and the Development teams.
As the Transaction Reporting Manager you will include day to day oversight of existing reporting regimes and associated processes, policies and procedures as well as management of the related regulatory change programme.
We operate hybrid working and would expect the Transaction Reporting Manager to be able to commit to 3 days per week in our London office.
- Oversee the day to day operation related to MiFID, EMIR, ASIC and Canada trade and transaction reporting.
- Ensure day to day issues and incidents are managed in a timely, efficient and effective way such the CMC is meeting its T+1 reporting obligations.
- Provide support and training to the Trading Operations team as required to ensure they appropriate level of knowledge and tools to fully complete all trade and transaction reporting duties.
- Act as the primary contact point for all third party trade and transaction reporting service providers.
Assurance and Oversight
- Ensure that completeness and accuracy controls are embedded into CMC’s first and second line of defence control framework.
- Manage all outcomes from completeness and accuracy monitoring, from identification and documentation through to resolution.
- Provide regular management information on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required to ensure effective oversight for Senior Management and Group Board.
- Required to stay up to date with regulatory change and guidance, and industry trends and analysis, to ensure that CMC are best in class in its reporting practices.
- Review all business and regulatory changes that may impact on trade and transaction reporting, and provide the necessary impact assessment feedback
- Responsible for delivery of all required changes as a consequence of regulatory or business change.
- Complete targeted internal reviews of the Group’s trade and transaction reporting practices, as required.
- Ownership of all technical and business requirements relating to CMC’s regulatory reporting programme.
- Management of the full lifecycle of change delivery.
- Acquisition of deep knowledge of CMC’s systems and data to best understand the end to end reporting cycle.
- Awareness and oversight of regulatory change and guidance, and translation into business requirements.
- Ongoing evaluation and management of 3rd party service provider performance and relationships.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that we provide a clear, fair and consistent high quality service that presents a professional and positive image of CMC Markets
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in MiFID and EMIR trade and transaction reporting.
- Preferably additional experience in ASIC, MAS and Canadian trade reporting, as well as MiFID RTS27 and 28 best execution reporting.
- Proven track record of reading and interpreting regulatory text and translating to business requirements.
- Good knowledge of all financial instruments and products offered or traded by CMC.
- Involvement in regulatory change and programme management.
- Strong skills in Excel and data wrangling.