This role is for an analyst who will be providing Quality Assurance and oversight on the firms MIFID ll reporting obligations.
The client is an electronic trading platform based in the City of London.
- To complete scenario based checks across all obligations
- To run daily, weekly & monthly reconciliations to satisfy various controls for multiple obligations
- To assist in the day to day running of the Regulatory and Control team
- The assist and chase non-MiFID clients trading on the MTF comply with the Transaction Reporting obligations and investigate breaks
- To identify the exception reporting that will be circulated on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to senior staff
- Produce, maintain and distribute daily reports both internally and externally
- Regularly update all required documentation and help guides for both Internal and External Purposes
- To be able to represent the department in internal project meetings from initiation through the Project lifecycle to conclusion
- To prioritise, review and escalate outstanding problems and log them accordingly in a timely manner
- To forge a good relationship with a variety of internal team
- 1-2 years experience with Quality Assurance testing
- Preferable to have prior Regulatory (MIFID II) experience
- Understanding of SQL
- Good knowledge of Excel (including Vlookups)
- Preferable to have knowledge of the fixed income markets.
This role offers a contract running until March with the possibility of an extension. This role offers invaluable experience to a candidate in the world of Transaction/Regulatory reporting.