Transfer Agency Oversight
- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 16 May 19
US Investment Management business are looking to recruit an individual into their Transfer Agent Oversight function. You will be responsible for enhancing the operational oversight of their Transfer Agent and their functions.
The role is broad but with an emphasis on enhancing the operational controls. Main duties would include:
- Manage the day to day relationship with the Transfer Agent
- Ensure trades, cash flows and assets are instructed to the TA
- Review Cash and Stock reconciliation on a daily basis resolving any breaks in a timely manner
- Work with treasury and the TA on liquidity of dealing account and any seed funding
- Manage any issues conducting root cause analysis and ensure steps are put in place to ensure this risk is eradicated
- Review KPIS on a monthly basis, reporting back to senior management
- Assist with annual due diligence visits
To be considered for this role you must have experience in managing the relationship with a Transfer Agent, you must have a strong Funds knowledge and the operational processes. You must be able to demonstrate where you have improved controls to mitigate risk. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to manage a collaborative relationship. Knowledge of CASS rules would be highly beneficial.