A leading private markets asset servicing company is looking to hire a Transfer Pricing Senior Officer for the London Office. The firm specialises in corporate and management services for private equity, real estate, private credit and infrastructure.
We are currently presenting an exciting opportunity for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join our growing transfer pricing practice which operates within the wider business. The transfer pricing team works on client engagements across key European jurisdictions with clients located across multiple European countries and a team resourced with members in Luxembourg, UK, Spain, Netherlands and Malta.
The right candidate will help with the delivery and management of the transfer pricing team’s objectives. In addition to strong technical capabilities, the candidate must demonstrate proven project management skills across multi-jurisdictional teams. The role will likely involve travel (predominantly in Europe) as needed in order to meet project needs.
- Provide high levels of client service;
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations;
- Interpret new and existing TP tax statute;
- Identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards;
- Manage the successful delivery of projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken;
- Mentor junior officers on client delivery and technical expertise.
- 4- 7 years of transfer pricing experience gained in a tax advisory / transfer pricing consulting firm;
- Relevant Transfer Pricing experience - strong technical skills and keen to develop further;
- Proven capability in leading successful teams while developing skillsets;
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations;
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget;
- Experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation, value chain analyses, benchmarking, supporting with tax authority enquiries/Advance Pricing Agreements;
- Experience working with financial / non-financial services clients in a Transfer Pricing capacity.