Transition and Implementation Manager 400-800 Per Day 6 months London Working for one of the largest Management Consultancy firms, The Transition and Implementation Senior Manager will take ownership of this innovative managed solutions proposition and supporting technology, and take the lead on initiating, building
Transition and Implementation Manager
400-800 Per Day
Working for one of the largest Management Consultancy firms, The Transition and Implementation Senior Manager will take ownership of this innovative managed solutions proposition and supporting technology, and take the lead on initiating, building and implementing the solution across a range of global financial services clients, working closely with the Bank.
This will include transitioning and migrating services, data and functions from client operations to the clients (AML CDD) managed service solution and Centre of Excellence, and ensuring that all regulations and requirements are met for the transition. For some clients this will be on a global basis.
- Work closely with the financial crime senior team and technology team to review current client programmes of work and identify growth and efficiency opportunities.
- Meet with clients to present the service offering, scope projects and develop proposals.
- Develop transition project plans and ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget and meet client expectations.
- Lead project teams from initiation to implementation including requirement analysis, solution build, test, production implementation and post implementation review to ensure overall delivery.
- Forecast and report on actual and budget revenues and costs for each project.
- Effectively manage a wide range of clients and stakeholders to initiate, negotiate contracts, KPI agreements, continuous improvements and SLA’s as well as ensuring overall successful transition.
- Banking experience
- KYC / AML experience
- Change Management / Implementation experience
- Extensive experience of transitioning clients to a managed service.
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder management and managing clients expectations throughout project lifecycles.
- A detailed understanding of customer lifecycle management for financial services.
- Significant business and commercial experience.
- Ability to communicate complex planning risks to key client stakeholders.
- In depth understanding of technology landscape and digital transformation, particularly cloud technology.
- Develop plans for complex transitions and migrations.