As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. We can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
- Responsible for the facilitation of all client events including client on boarding, terminations, custody transfers, in-specie transfers and other related transition activities.
- To provide daily support to a suite of clients for queries ranging from reporting to investment decisions.
- Provide oversight for the set up and maintenance of new and existing custody, fund accounting and transition manager relationships.
- Act as single point of contact for both internal and external parties, including, clients, sales, portfolio managers, legal, compliance, risk, operations, custodians and other appointed client service providers.
- Facilitating regular internal client event meetings, ensuring all functional groups have the appropriate level of information and that they are performing the required tasks.
- Working in close cooperation with outsourced operational functions to ensure timely and accurate completion of account set up and modification on all appropriate systems.
- Close liaison with sales and the client to ensure that client expectations are understood and accomplished.
- Strong relationship with the Client Relationship Management team (CRM) to understand the requirements of, and provide feedback on, investment management agreements and all other associated documentation.
- Work with Product Development, Fund Administration and the Funds Client Service group to set up new MSIM proprietary vehicles.
- Writing clearly defined procedures for new business post implementation
- Ensuring all procedural documentation is up to date and accurate.
- Obtain sign off from all parties prior to funding, transition or termination of client accounts.
- Provision of appropriate documentation for SSAE18 audits
- Provide and implement recommendations for process improvements, including workflow and technology.
- Working proactively with counterparts on a global basis, in making recommendation for process improvement and consistency.
- Using strong business sense and judgment to identify potential risk areas; making appropriate recommendations and highlighting those risks via the appropriate escalation channels
- Working background in all aspects of Investment Management Operations, preferably with a focus upon transition events
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong business sense and excellent judgment
- Thorough knowledge of the custody environment
- Strong communicator
- Strong risk awareness
- Has proven ability to interact with multiple internal and external functions including clients, CRM, compliance, fund managers, sales, client service and other functional operations teams.
- Comfortable dealing with senior individuals and management across these functions