Transitions Manager / Client Implementation - Asset Management
- £60k-£65k Basic + Bonus, Bens etc.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Jigsaw Search
- 18 Sep 17
Global Asset Manager
- A high-profile transitions manager role working with the head of onboarding and transitions within distribution.
- Ensure quality and consistency of the transitions process including project planning and delivery of operational readiness for new client onboarding, asset transitions for segregated client and new fund launches
- Responsible for the project planning and delivery of operational readiness for transitions, fund launches and new client onboardings as required
- Partnering with various groups across the firm to act as central operational project manager for the onboarding, transition, or fund launch
- Provide a central source of knowledge of operational and onboarding requirements & respond to client & internal queries on the onboarding process
- Design, implement and monitor enhanced processes to improve the onboarding process
- Responsible for the day to day relationship with outsource transition service providers and ensure that they deliver to deadlines
- Transition or Client Implementation experience from an asset management or consultancy background
- Understanding of segregated and pooled mandates ideally
- Experience in dealing with and establishing credibility with senior stakeholders
- Good analytical skills, capable of thinking logically, using initiative and systematically able to resolve complex operational problems
- Project management and documentation skills
- Flexible and methodical approach.
- Ability to manage a number of projects at once ensuring deadlines are met.