The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for Treasury deal execution, balance sheet management, ALM, and data monitoring of liquidity and capital to inform management decisions.
My client is a leading retail savings institution. This role is based in North West London.
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the effective management of the balance sheet including liquidity monitoring
- Prepare weekly Treasury packs giving information on maturities and metric positions including Overall Liquidity Adequacy Rule (OLAR) and liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) to plan for weekly Treasury activity
- Execute Treasury deals, in conjunction with brokers and on instructions of management
- Ensure that the firm's exposure to counterparty risks are managed in line with the firm's risk appetite
- Analyse, monitor and report on key Balance Sheet exposures in accordance with the risk mandates and policies
- Sterling Monetary Fund facility management
- To develop and maintain the ALM models including reporting on Interest rate risk and Liquidity Risk.
- Contribute to Internal Capital/ Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP/ILAAP) and Recovery Plan (RP) compilation and operate and rerun stress scenario models
- Further develop the Treasury Management System (TMS) to automate and control data flows to deliver accurate and efficient reporting
- Management Information production including assisting with committee reports to the Assets Liability Committee (ALCO)
- Working with internal and external auditors to present information in a timely manner
- Adhoc project work as required
The successful Treasury Analyst will have:
- Attention to detail, deadline driven, strong reconciliation and analytical capabilities
- Strong numerical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Effective Communicator verbal and non-verbal
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Treasury Management System (TMS) experience
This role offers a competitive starting salary dependent on the candidates experience. The successful candidate can start this new role remotely and flexible working from home and in the office will be offered when safe to do so.