- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 10 Oct 18
The Treasury Dealer will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day Treasury activities the company and its subsidiaries, including managing banking requirements, funding and liquidity management and risk management. Specifically this will include targeting cash efficiencies, managing FX and Interest rate risk and the hedging of these risks where appropriate as well as the management of the payment, settlement and confirmation processes.
My client is a global active investment management firm.
Key responsibilities of this Treasury Dealer role will include:
- Executing, checking and approving internal and external treasury trades (FX spots, swaps and forwards, money markets and government bonds);
- Managing daily liquidity and overseeing the investment of c.$500m of global surplus cash;
- Reporting on daily liquidity position to senior management;
- Checking and approving payments and receipts requested by subsidiaries across the World in to the treasury management system;
- Driving relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Assisting with the administration of the Groups' c.$600m seed investment portfolio, including preparing weekly report on portfolio performance for senior management;
- Manage procedures relating to FX and internal funding requirements;
- Understand the liquidity requirements of the business, managing liquidity resources and maintaining contingency funding arrangements, as well as;
- Treasury-related projects as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Front-office treasury dealing and/or cash management experience (essential)
- Experience in the asset management sector/financial services (desirable)
- An understanding of cash management / treasury instruments (essential)
- AMCT qualified/part qualified, or keen to start
- In depth knowledge of payment processing via SWIFT
- Excellent client service (internal & external) and strong interpersonal skills
- Delivers professional and ethical standards
This is a permanent role based in London.