Treasury FO IT - Agile Delivery Manager PERM
- GBP55000 - GBP75000 per annum + bonus+benefit
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 14 Oct 17 2017-10-14
Treasury IT - Agile Project Manager PERM My client is a tier 1 investment bank and they are currently looking to hire an AVP level Senior Agile Project Manager to join their Treasury technology team. You will have the opportunity to work in a proper Agile environment with extensive strong team support atmosphere. You will also have the opportunity to learn a widely used vendor product and deal with senior stakeholders from Front Office and Market Risk team.
The successful candidates will need to have:-
- Extensive relevant Agile delivery experience in a traditional Scrum setup (developers with one product owner, 2 week sprint) ideally in another investment bank.
- Worked extensively with developers (ideally .NET / C#) in Scrum setup, with strong technical background, SQL Server and etc.
- Extensive experience in delivering / managing complex Continuous Integration and Automation Testing, worked on Built, Release management and etc. on ideally Treasury projects.
- Excellent communication skills and senior stakeholder management skills
- Front Office Risk IT or Market Risk IT working experience will be beneficial.
- Team worker, has the nature of supporting others.
- QRM product experience will be beneficial (Quantitative Risk Management)
Agile, Agile Delivery, Scrums, Continuous Integration, Automation Testing, Built, Release, 2 week sprint, Treasury IT, Balance Sheet, Interest Rates, Risk IT, Front Office Risk IT, QRM, Quantitative Risk Management, Database, SQL Server
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.