Treasury Finance Analyst
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP0.00 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently recruiting for a major FTSE based in London.
This position reports to the Finance Head New Ventures and Reporting. The role has accountability for safe and timely delivery of Treasury Group Reporting including FBW submission and Treasury Due Diligence processes; co-ordinates Treasury Finance process to input into Treasury's SFN process and operates the day to day management of the company's New Ventures finance operations and its control and compliance framework. .
The role-holder coordinates across a network of Treasury, IST and business finance teams and engages with external auditors. A key aspect of the role is to build strong working relationships with these teams.
The role is part of the Treasury Finance team which forms part of the Chief Accounting Officer team in Group Finance.
Ensure Treasury Group Reporting: submission to FBW, co-ordinating due diligence processes and overseeing high level cross-team timetable. Includes SoX, Quarterly Due Diligence process, BSI review and auditor engagement.
Manage and communicate risks identified through the Treasury internal control framework
Co-ordinate Group Reporting input by Treasury Finance team to Treasury's SFN documentation to ensure that accounting impacts are clearly captured.
Day-to-day management of Accounting, Reporting, Control & Assurance operations for New Ventures unit as executed by the team and detailed below
- Work in partnership with business finance & commercial teams to ensure end to end business process controls are appropriate and compliance risks have been identified for new transaction flows
- Liaise with other Treasury teams and banking partners to maximise coordination and ensure efficient and compliant payment operations
- Ensure timely, accurate & reliable tracking of liquidity; funds receivable and expected payments to be made.
- Ensure bank payment execution and that associate transactional reporting is accurate and timely
- Internal control & assurance, ensuring adherence to Group Standard and Practices, ensure control environment is robust and fit for purpose.
Lead & develop capability of the Treasury Reporting and wider Treasury Finance teams.
- Qualified accountant with significant control expertise and the ability to apply this with integrity and rigour.
- Experience in delivering projects and geographically dispersed networks
- Successful track record in financial reporting, accounting policy & process development
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Builds and maintains key relationships with a variety of stakeholders - this includes the broader Finance group within the group and Treasury teams, fostering effective collaboration and teamwork. This will involve co-ordination of a variety of teams and banking service providers, setting clear direction, priorities and boundaries in support of treasury finance's overall objectives.
- Experience of operating in a large matrix organisation required and must be able to quickly understand technical and strategic context
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a strong track record of delivery
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and able to manage a large agenda
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to understand and distil key messages in a clear fashion.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and teamwork skills
- Wallstreet, SAP transactional and FBW experience beneficial
- Chartered Acountancy qualification preferred
- Accounting policy expertise
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.