Treasury Management Executive Director
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Fosun Group
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Treasury Management Executive Director of Fosun Group
Main duties and responsibilities
1) Providing financial risk control support for Fosun Europe and investment before investing
Participate and assist project evaluation analysis and due diligence and providing professional financial advice and treasury advice;
Closely work with tax teams and assist in solving tax relating issues;
Assist in financing of the transactions;
Review investment contract and provide risk control of deal closing processes.
2) Providing financial management of invested project for Europe and PE investment
Responsible for financial and treasury management of projects, including managing accounting personnel, accounting firms, taxes, capital rating, liquidity etc.; providing optimal schemes of financial and taxes management and applying for approval from Fosun Group investors and third party investors;
Preparing financial reports and treasury reports for the Group, internal and external investors, bankers;
Manage budget control, review contracts and supervise payments.
3) Retain and develop bank relationships with banks in UK and Europe
Design and implement financing plans for investment project;
Support Fosun International to develop bank relations in Europe.
4) In charge of daily financial tasks and support investment team of Fosun Group including team budget control, expense audit, banking relationship, treasury management.
5) Other duties assigned by the Supervisor or the Company.
Required skills and qualifications:
-Responsible, willing to learn, proactive attitude;
-Finance, Banking, Accounting or relevant majors, bachelor and above degrees;
-Significant experience in banking industry with finance and treasury management working experience;
-Familiar with banking product, credit management;
-Strong FP&A skills and finance knowledge;
-Excellent Chinese communication skills in speaking, writing, reading and listening;
-Fluent in English as working language;
-Strong logical thinking, learning ability, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
-Strong business development skills, communication skills with client;
-Experience in team management;
-Skillful in Microsoft software
Location: London, UK
Closing Date: 5 April 2018