- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP65000.00 - GBP66000 per annum + benefits
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently recruiting for a major international organisation.
We are currently recruiting for a major international organisation who as a result of growth and internal movement are now looking for a Treasury Manager to join the team.The role is a unique one. Reporting to the Treasury Director you will be responsible for the monthly treasury reporting package, and the analysis that goes towards that.
You will also be the primary point of contact for all operating companies for Treasury related matters including but not limited to debt, shareholder and trade finance. You will be responsible for recording, maintaining and reconciling all external bank debt and will actively engage with the banking syndicate on debt related matters. You will also assist the Treasury Director with any acquisition and disposal work as and when required.
The role will also encompass a large element of ad-hoc tasks and projects. The projects will be group wide and will vary in both scope and complexity, but will require an individual with a proven project management track record and an ability to liaise with people at all levels across the organisation. On some of these projects you will work with the treasury director but on others you will be the project manager.
The successful candidate will be :
- Degree educated
- Qualified ACCA / ACA or ACT
- Solid understanding of group Treasury role (previous experience working in group Treasury team would be beneficial)
- Experience of using a TMS would be beneficial
- Strong experience with Excel with the ability to handle large volumes of data
- Experience of working in industry within a group scenario with exposure to international cultures and working in a multi-currency environment would be ideal but is not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- People management experience is desirable
- Goal driven and resourceful - able to meet tight deadlines producing high quality work
- Team orientated with excellent communication skills - extremely important due to global nature of this Role and team
Robust and able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.