My client is looking for an energetic and self-motivated experienced/qualified Treasury Operations Manager who has had at least 5 years' experience of managing treasury for a growing SME business with multiple territories and currencies. If you are an ambitious individual who is excited by advancements in sustainability and technology, then this role will be a great fit for you.
My client is a growing asset management firm focusing on sustainable investments and ESG. Although they are a global business, this role is based in the City of London.
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day cash management, management of all bank accounts and payments including management of FX balances and requirements such that each company in the group always has appropriate and sufficient currency amounts
- Maintain cash flow forecasts by entity / business that provide accurate projections of cash flows and funding needs, for example (i) Immediate Cash Flow (0-1 month), (ii) Near Term Cash Flow (0-3 months), and (iii) Rolling 12 months (0-12 months)
- Deliver weekly cash reporting to senior management with analysis and explanation of variances versus expectation
- Ensure proper controls are in place including for example (i) daily bank account reconciliations, (ii) segregation of duties over payment input and release, (iii) reconciliation with the general ledger
- Managing the relationship with the group's banks
- Management of an accounting / payments clerk
- To support the CFO and other members of the management team on strategic and tactical projects
The successful candidate will be:
- Highly articulate in person and on paper
- Strongly driven
- A high achiever with excellent attention to detail
- Of high integrity
- Fully aligned to the firm's commitment to sustainability
- Fluent in English - German language skills are a plus
- An experienced Treasury Manager, ideally with experience working as part of a small team
- Ideally coming from a Financial Services backgrounds - though applicants from corporates will be considered
The Treasury Operations Manager position is an exciting new permanent role offering full autonomy and future progression. This role is based in the City of London.