- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 03 Jul 18 2018-07-03
This Treasury Specialist role is to provide support within the Cash and Liquidity Management team to ensure that the organisation always has sufficient cash and liquidity to fund its receivables and operations on a daily basis.
My client is a leading financial technology firm. This role is based in London.
The Treasury Specialist will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the design, execution and ownership of all cash management, liquidity planning and cash forecasting responsibilities
- Maintaining and enhancing the cash model and monitoring cash on a daily basis
- Managing the production of the monthly ALCO pack, perform Working Group ALCO secretarial duties as required
- Assisting in the implementation, monitoring and reporting of the company's cash investment strategy
- Oversight of the bank account structure
- Participation in the Treasury Liquidity forum, providing liquidity perspective and propose actions to Funding and Reporting teams
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience of designing, executing and monitoring cash management within a Treasury team
- Knowledge of cash management techniques to provide input and ideas for both medium and long term business strategies and direction, and continually reviewing these to ascertain when changes necessitate amendments
- Extensive experience in cash flow modelling
- Good decision making skills
- University degree with a minimum of 2:1
This is a permanent role based in London.