Treasury and Lending Operations Manager
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
The role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the fast growing Wells Fargo Capital Finance business and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of activities within EMEA region but also supporting colleagues in the US.
The successful candidate will support the Operations Manager with all operational functions relating to Wells Fargo Commercial Capital/EMEA deals administered within the London office. Broad reaching responsibilities will include but not be limited to, treasury operations, compliance and audit support, matrix reporting and general support for commercial loan operations. Role holder will cover for Operations Manager when required with leadership of small team of 3.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required Responsibilities:
- M onitoring client Cash Balances using external bank platforms. Administration of user access to external bank accounts for clients and team members. Investigate and research specific entries as required.
- Using WF systems and SWIFT messaging to control and collect client cash so that it can be posted to client loans.
- Ensuring client advances are made each day within cut off times. Monitor process in the event of system outages. Awareness of contingency plan to ensure continuity of client funding.
- Monitor bank reconciliation and researching of exception items
- Coordinating functions with other operations areas including finance, compliance, internal and external audit.
- Participates in review, recommendation and implementations of units' operational systems and processes. Manage Operational Risk issues as incidents occur.
- Supporting, and deputizing for, the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will manage various production initiatives and projects requiring coordination of resources, budgets and deadlines.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with multiple levels of operations team members including senior level professionals and other managers at various levels.
- Extensive experience in banking operations, treasury operations or commercial loan operations.
- Must have proven previous management experience.
- Ability to operate with some autonomy given significant geographical zone spread of wider team.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.