This highly reputable and market leading Investment Trust company who provide independent governance and transactional support services are keen to make an addition to their progressive team. Leading revenue generation through the effective marketing of the Company's Corporate Trust services and innovating around new lines of business the role will be an integral member of the Corporate Trust team, managing the full range of client onboarding activities and post-issue matters:
Role & Responsibilities
- To lead revenue generation through the effective marketing of the Company's Corporate Trust services and innovating around new lines of business, and as part of the Corporate Trust team to manage the full range of client onboarding activities and post-issue matters.
- Work alongside the Corporate Trust Directors, the Marketing team and other business units to drive new business generation and brand promotion.
- Pro-actively market services to potential clients, existing clients and other referrers of business with a view to generating new business and additional revenue.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with lawyers, issuers, arrangers, originators, lenders, professional advisers and other providers of new business referrals, meeting with those contacts on a regular basis and acting as an ambassador for the Company, promoting awareness of our services to enhance brand reputation and attract new business.
- Think innovatively to recommend new lines of business and solve for the right client outcome.
- Manage all aspects of transactions, from securing the new deals through to closing and throughout their life.
- Day-to-day duties will include:
- Contributing to decisions as to whether to take on new business
- Working up fee proposals
- KYC checks and on-boarding duties
- Involvement in fee discussions, new business document review, negotiation and execution
- Working on the full range of post-issue matters, including amendments, waivers, restructurings and defaults.
- Supervising junior members of the team if required.
- Liaising with trust management, trust support and trust administration to support the handover and on-going requirements of closed transactions.
- Contribute fully to the development of this critical business and ensure administration processes are efficient and effective, including thorough record-keeping and provision for client access.
- Essential - A track record in Corporate Trusts (3 yrs +)
- Management of a suite of third party / supplier/partner relationships
- Business development experience with demonstrable results
- Law degree and/or legal background
- Driven, commercial and highly entrepreneurial
- Excellent relationship-building ability
- Independent thinker, intellectually curious
- Resilience, willingness to listen, learn and incorporate feedback
- Ambition to take on a managerial role if the opportunity arises
- Able to operate outside of comfort zone
- Readiness to work with limited initial resources to build out a service line and products
- Confident public speaker, articulate
- A “sleeves rolled up” style of working
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted