Trusts Tax Manager, Top 25 firm (Central London)
Trusts Tax Manager job with leading Top 25 firm in Central London
An excellent General Practice based in Central London are looking for a Trusts Tax Manager to join their team. The trusts tax team are relatively small yet busy and you will get involved with preparing trust and estate accounts, trust and estate tax returns and reporting Inheritance Tax events for over 400 trusts and estates. You will also be providing a full tax review service for trusts and estates, increasingly with an offshore nature.
The client are a leading Top 25 firm based in a busy and cosmopolitan area of London. They pride themselves on their entrepreneurial approach to modern accountancy, as well as excellent staff retention. They offer competitive benefits and a supportive culture.
- Ensuring the department workload is accurately scheduled and managed over the course of a compliance season
- Monitoring all trusts to ensure the IHT compliance is actioned promptly, being ten yearly charges, exit charges and chargeable lifetime transfers
- Preparation of IHT returns for trusts and lifetime transfers
- Preparation of annual trust accounts for UK and offshore trusts, including charitable trusts
- Reviewing work prepared by more junior team members
- Ideally STEP qualified, but this is not essential and study support will be given if you are interested in pursuing the qualification
- Strong trusts tax and accountancy experience
- Experience with managing staff and reviewing trusts compliance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Download CV template