UAT Test Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Empiric , EA Licence No: 11C5671
- 01 Feb 19
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading bank for a UAT test analyst to work on a number of regulatory initiatives. This is a long term contract for the right individual.
- Work in a team delivering regulatory liquidity reporting software
- Define and document test approach and test strategy
- Responsible for the production of test scenarios, scripts and other UAT documentation and the identification and extraction of data for use in testing
- Manage the various phases of testing, defect management to ensure testing meets agreed quality standards
- Execution of UAT against previously defined and signed-off business requirements or user stories
- Test case preparation and execution for both functional and regression tests in HP ALM/ JIRA
- Provide regular MI to senior stakeholders in terms of test progress, defects raised/closed, tracking against milestones to allow informed decisions to be made
- Highlighting key issues and problems relating to sign-off once the testing phase is complete
- Work with business teams to understand complex business concepts and requirements
- Reporting daily test progress to Test Manager/Project manager
- Support go-live (process, system, data etc), by working closely with the key business stakeholders as required
- Previous experience in a UAT tester role
- Previous experience of regulatory projects
- Previous experience of working in banking or corporate environment
- Some SQL and HP ALM.
Please only apply if you have the above experience.