Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognise the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
When you’re part of UBS Career Comeback:
• You’ll be hired into a permanent position. These are roles that we are currently looking to fill (and not created just for the program).
• You’ll be part of a class and support system of people who go through the program together.
• One week on-boarding program gets you up to speed on UBS and financial markets – including knowledge that will be relevant for your role – so you can navigate our business and technology platforms and make a fast, positive impact. All this happens before your first day on the job.
• Coaching: You’ll be part of bi-monthly peer/group coaching sessions facilitated by an experienced coach.
• Mentoring: You’ll be paired with a mentor who will accompany you through your first 12 months on the job.
• A buddy system will make sure that your first weeks on the job go smoothly and that you easily transition into your role and the team.
Let us know what kind of work you’re best at, and what you like to do. And based on this, your skills, and experience, we’ll match you to current open roles at UBS.
• you have been on a career break for at least two full years and want to return to work on a minimum 60% up to 100% schedule
• you have worked in the financial services or a relevant field
• you have reached Vice President/Director or above title in your previous role
• you have experiences and skills that are a match for real roles for which we are currently recruiting