UCITS product analyst, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Jun 18 2018-06-04
Our Client a leading global Asset Manager is looking for a project analyst to support the COO and product team for both UCITS and QIF product lines. This is a great opportunity for a junior candidate with a desire to move into a product team to get unrivalled exposure and a senior level.
Role & responsibilities
- Help organise and maintain project plans around operational and product development functions.
- Maintain team project plans
- Support to the COO with work load and ad-hoc projects.
- Assist in creating presentations on strategy, business performance, planning initiatives and other materials for internal and external audiences
- Be a knowledgeable resource and point person who can efficiently facilitate the team's day-to-day operations
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Keen interest in financial markets and in particular the asset management industry.
- 1-3 years previous work experience in the Asset Management
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of asset management products - specifically UCITS products
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong organisational and coordination skills and ability to work independently, whilst also able to gain the trust and cooperation of others in team situations
- Strong excel skills.
- University degree (2.1 or above)