My client, a well know global investment management organisation, are looking to hire someone into their UK Channel Marketing team, focusing on the Retail/IFA Markets.
- Work within the Channel Marketing Team to identify, recommend, create, maintain and develop targeted adviser and occasionally direct to consumer communications as needed, utilising the full marketing mix, that are relevant, to brief and to budget.
- Ensure a consistent and effective range of marketing content – from videos and sales aids through to emails, web content and advertising - are available to meet the needs of the channels.
- Assist in building and maintaining strong working relationships with corresponding external marketing departments as required.
- Work closely with sales teams and fund managers as well as all other Business Units as required to maximise the quality and relevance of marketing outputs.
- Write clear and considered copy for collateral material, research topics where necessary and be confident in handling external agencies to deliver on campaigns – both for content and advertising.
- Experience in a similar Marketing role within the Financial Services Industry displaying proven knowledge of the adviser market within the asset management arena.
- Demonstrated understanding of investment management products and proven ability to apply this knowledge to marketing promotional collateral and activity.
- Working knowledge of marketing communications across print, direct mail, web, email media and advertising.