- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 May 18
UK Client Assets (CASS) Analyst # 110332
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions daily. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
The role sits within the CASS (Client Assets) Operations team, which supports and delivers against regulatory initiatives, takes forward and drives the CASS agenda.
- Support in the delivery of audits/reviews of CASS processes across the divisions
- Support to key CASS focus areas in relation to new FRC audit standards
- Assist the CASS Quality Assurance process
- Support to the CASS training regime across the Firm
- Support to the CASS governance process and drive remedial work on same
- Engage with key partners to continuously drive the CASS mandate
- Strong work ethic and able to identify and communicate issues with an understanding to support and resolve
- Articulate subject matter to senior partners and applicability of CASS scenarios to business processes
- Support to remediation in response to FCA reviews/actions
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of investment banking products
- Ability to build constructive relationships with business partners
- Ability to question and challenge status quo
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of CASS rules (preferable)
- Strong resilience to deliver under own initiative, meeting deadlines and balancing priorities