UK Client Service Business Change Lead - FTC 12 months
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a UK Client Service Business Change Lead to focus on client service development and change for the UK Distribution business. You will work with the UK COO for Distribution, the Centres of Excellence and the Client Management Teams within UK Distribution to support, develop, maintain and deliver a plan for change management to ensure all BAU and strategic change is in-line with the UK Client Service Teams objectives and principles. You will ensure business needs are understood by the teams responsible for significant change and contribute to the measurement of benefits delivered. You will be required to work with colleagues across sales and related functions within the organisation (e.g. Distribution Change, Portfolio Operations, Sales/Client Directors, Marketing, Investment etc.) to support change to day to day operations and achieve the strategic initiatives of the business. This will include the enhancement of the customer experience via our client service model for new products and solutions, whilst also ensuring change to our operating platform for our current products meet client requirements. Supporting demands and requirements as a result of strategic change initiatives across the business through analysis and well documented delivery plans.
We're looking for a candidate with expertise and experience in client experience, client service and change, with a deep understanding of the operational processes involved.
We're a global investment manager, responsible for £700.4 billion of assets for our clients, who trust us to deliver sustainable returns. We actively and responsibly manage investments for a wide range of institutions and individuals, to help them meet their financial goals as they change over time. The world is forever changing but throughout our long history we have continued to adapt our business, keeping our focus on what matters most to our clients, today and in the future.
We moved into our new headquarters at London Wall Place, in the City of London, in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre, while having everything in place to work flexibly.
You will sit in the UK Distribution team, reporting to the UK COO for Distribution , working closely with the UK Client Service Teams (i.e. Client Directors, Sales, Client Managers/Executives) supporting UK Institutional, Intermediary and some Insurance clients. There will be 1-2 direct reporting lines (UK Client Service Business Change Executives) to support all change planning and activities and therefore some day to day team management responsibilities. The UK Client Service Business Change Lead will also work alongside the Global Distribution Change Team to ensure standards set within the UK, where relevant, can be transferred to global client service teams within Schroders.
What you'll do
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Financial Services essential and asset management preferred
• Project and change management essential and agile delivery experience useful
• Business readiness activity co-ordination essential
• Client Experience knowledge useful
• Management of small teams preferred
What you'll be like
• Change - Exceptional application of change and project management toolset
• Reliable - abide by accountability for your responsibilities on a timely and accurate manner
• Effective communication - an exceptional ability to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally
• Organised - ability to effectively prioritise multiple tasks, meet deadlines, plan and report on progress
• Energetic - proactive and flexible work attitude alongside passion for delivering
• Results-driven and process-focussed - motivated by achieving results and delivery
• Diligent - reliable with excellent follow through and follow-up skills
• Time management - excellent conflict resolution and time management skills including the ability to maintain composure and diffuse challenging situations
• Collaborative - team driven, with an ability to influence and change the thinking of others
• Strategically minded - able to take a broader strategic perspective, particularly when it comes to development of Schroders' client service offering
• Relationship building - able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
• Able to challenge yourself and others constructively
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.