UK Corporate Broking Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Hogarth Davies Lloyd
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Tier One Investment Bank looking to hire a driven, energised individual with 3-5 years' experience into Corporate Broking Team.
Our client, a tier one European Investment Bank, is looking to hire a junior Associate into its successful UK Corporate Broking Team. The Team works predominantly with FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 clients, providing them with ongoing advice on the market, regulatory issues and investor views, and support in everything from raising finance through to mergers, acquisitions and restructurings.
This is a relationship focused role and therefore, it is crucial that applicants have strong interpersonal skills. In addition, the successful individual will have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience within a Corporate Broking or Corporate Finance role;
- A strong desire to develop a career within Corporate Broking;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Good commercial awareness;
- A 2.1 or 1st class degree from a leading university.