UK Growth Equity Fund seeks Corporate Finance Professional with 0-2 yrs experience
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 15 Jun 18 2018-06-15
Arkesden Private Equity has been mandated to source an upcoming investments professional for a leading UK growth equity fund.
Our client is a UK focussed Mid Market Private Equity Fund with extensive experience of investing in growth companies, having supported over 60 businesses across a range of industries, including Business & Financial Services, Consumer & Leisure, Education & Training, Healthcare, Media and Technology.
They have experience with many different types of transactions – from management buy-outs and buy-ins, to growth and replacement capital funding, to acquisition and roll-out financings.
What they are looking for:
- Committed to building an investment career in the mid-market space in the UK.
- Looking to immerse themselves in high deal flow with the ability to balance a variety of commitments.
- Keen intellect and high energy.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- An Entrepreneurial mind set.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and analytical capabilities.
- A total of 0 - 2 years’ experience, ideally in Management Consultancy, Private Equity, or Big 4 corporate finance.
- Strong commercial expertise.
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to change.
- Strong UK experience.
- Fluent English.
- The opportunity to work with a reputable Growth Private Equity Fund with a strong track record.
- The prospect of working closely with senior team members in a lean team.
- The chance to work with seasoned professionals with extensive UK Private Equity experience.
- A nuturing and cultural firm with a diverse range of backgrounds, breeding a broad investment thesis through the company.