The remit is sector agnostic M&A execution and will provide a great platform to execute large and high profile M&A transactions.
~~Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Robust experience with and understanding of the principles of financial modelling and valuation
• High levels of motivation and strong work ethic
• A strong understanding of the financial markets
• Exceptional academic credentials
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.