UK Structured Products Sales for Private Banks
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
UK Private Banks coverage within the European Private Banks team. The team has a cross asset mandate, mainly in equities and credit but also in rates and fx, selling both otc and structured note wrappers.
- Provide and distribute multi asset structured products to the BBVA institutional clients under his/ her responsibility.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, providing them with derivatives ideas and ad-hoc solutions to satisfy their hedging and/ or investment needs.
- Daily clients coverage- Onboarding of new clients- Looking for new business opportunities
- DLIB BBVA marketing and customer support
- Bachelor´s Degree in Economics / Business Administration
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of the structured products distribution business in the UK market, both for retail and private banking.
- Specific knowledge about equity derivatives and structured notes:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Global Markets
- English: C1