We are working with a leading Investment Bank in the City, which seeks an experienced UK Tax Manager (V.P. role) working within the firm's Financial Control & Planning functions. The successful applicant will possess exceptional communication skills and be able to demonstrate a track record of delivery in this arena. Occupying a centralised role, your will work closely with various stakeholders and divisions, focusing on Corporation Tax and VAT compliance within the firm. This is a senior position reporting to the Head of Tax and represents an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious individual to progress their career.
This is a senior position reporting to the Head of Tax and represents an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious individual to progress their career.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- 5 - 10 years' post qualified Tax experience (CTA) in FS, Big 4/6 or complex industy
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA desirable but not essential
- Reporting the Head of Tax (UK)
- Responsible for Corporation Tax, VAT compliance and reporting
- Liaising with stakeholders throughout the bank
- Maintaining relationships with HMRC and professional advisors
- Successful delivery of various strategic objectives
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Leadership, career development and mentorship skills
An exceptional compensation package is offered to an individual of the highest calibre.