We are working with a London based Asset Owner who is looking to hire a US Equity Portfolio Manager to run their US Fund.
The Senior Equity Portfolio Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Take responsibility for US coverage keeping up to date knowledge of key investment considerations
- Identify investment opportunities in alignment with the investment philosophy
- Proactively evaluate active portfolio exposures
- Work with the Head of Equities in the allocation of the research budget
- Liaise the Qaunt research team to develop indicators and screens to identify areas for research
- Manage a team of highly capable Equity Research Analysts
- Place orders on instruction from the Head of Equities
- Identify improvements to the investment research process
- Work closely with the ESG team to plan engagement with companies and policy makers
- Lead meetings with company management
The Senior Equity Portfolio Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Have prior experience in equity portfolio management, specifically covering the US
- Have expereince covering tech, consumer and industrial sectors amongst others
- Possess a thorough understanding of corporate governance, financial markets and ESG
- Strong understanding of valuation techniques and fundamental analysis
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of US Equity Portfolio Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”