US Secondaries Real Estate Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Real Estate
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Our client specialises in secondary market transactions of private equity, real estate and real asset investments, with approximately U.S. $19 billion of committed capital, as of October 2017. The Firm is completing capital raising for its seventh secondaries real estate fund. To address its growth plans, we are seeking to add a motivated individual to its real estate group at the Associate level.
Evaluation of New Real Estate Secondary Market Investments
• Assist with underwriting assumptions through an integrated review of market data, financial reports and legal documents.
• Analyze investments using various valuation techniques including discounted cash flows, comparable property analysis, replacement cost analysis and precedent transaction analysis.
• Assist with post-offer due diligence.
• Prepare documentation of investment analysis including investment memoranda and PowerPoint presentations.
• Prepare market research on fund sponsors and on investors in private real estate investments.
• Assist in interactions with general partner sponsors and with prospective sellers of secondary market interests.
• Accumulate and manage incoming data on potential investments.
• Review periodic reporting on portfolio investments.
• Generate updated financial projections for specific investments during the ownership period subsequent to acquisition.
• Assist with aspects of marketing process when Company raises new investment funds.
• Desire to work in dynamic, entrepreneurial organization
• 2 - 4 years of prior real estate investment experience
• Demonstrated financial analysis, writing and presentation skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel as well as Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to work both independently and as a productive member of transaction teams
• Good communication/interpersonal skills with motivation to learn and advance
• Ability to multi-task while generating accurate, timely and complete work product