UX/Product Designer - PWM Engineering - London
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB THE GROUP: CONSUMER AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT (CWM)
The Consumer and Wealth Management Division includes Private Wealth Management (PWM), the Personal Financial Management Group (PFMG) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives. THE ROLE OF DESIGN ON OUR TEAM
Designers on our team have tremendous responsibility in shaping the team's strategic vision. We are ruthlessly focused on our customers, their needs, and our opportunity to provide a better experience for them. Design is responsible for understanding, communicating user needs and reframing them into design solutions that improve our product ecosystem. Design collaborates with developers and product managers, as well as members of other teams across sales, trading, marketing and legal to bring exceptional user experiences to life. As a team, we transform large-scale, complex problems into intuitive, simple, and impactful products. Our designers must know the importance of building and maintaining standards through a scalable design system and be confident in defending design choices. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Responsibilities & Qualifications
CWM product designers have tremendous responsibility in shaping the team's strategic vision, understanding and communicating user needs, and working with teams across the division to prototype and build new digital experiences. We are looking for designers who love to transform large-scale, complex problems into intuitive, simple, and impactful products. We know that the success of our team depends on our ability to deliver exceptional user experiences, and we need designers who can collaborate with developers, product managers, and individuals across our wealth businesses to bring them to life. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be instrumental in defining the user experience for key features and journeys within a major new digital platform in the wealth management area of our business.
- Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and production quality designs.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to identify new product opportunities, define problems & goals, map user flows, and oversee the development process.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- 1-4 years industry experience in a UX or product design role
- Experience working with design systems. Demonstrable understanding of the benefits of re-use and design standardization.
- Talk confidently about your design ideas. Happy to take on feedback from your colleagues.
- Entrepreneurial drive and a desire to work in a commercially focused, fast-paced environment
- Experience designing large-scale products / platforms
- Passion for solving complex large-scale problems
- Degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field
- Proficient in Figma or Sketch
- Experience working on complex financial applications a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity