UX Designer - Vice President
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 May 19
UX Designer - Vice President
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with other disciplines to understand design context
- Deliver solutions (research findings, design concepts, content) and participate in critique process to improve design acceptance
- Develop critical thinking through iteration and design review
- Understanding and application of design systems (IA, pattern library, visual design libraries, motion library)
- Execute processes and produce artifacts in support of the squad
- Proactively seek out ways of incorporating the customer experience into daily work
- Proactively identify squad-level issues that affect product quality to senior design management.
- Work collaboratively and contribute to the success of a multidisciplinary team
- Contribute to high performing teams through the development of self and others, emphasizing continuous learning and growth
- Under advisement from Lead and more senior staff, recommend and at times make decisions affecting a squad
- Responsible for a feature area and/or collection of features or components
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Experience delivering discipline results
- Track record of high-quality design execution in a single discipline
- Demonstrated ability to create work product that shows design intent
- Demonstrated ability to participate in critique and incorporate feedback
- Proficient at tools and process and recommends new tools and/or process improvements
- Developing ability to clearly communicate product needs and intent
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple priorities / deadlines without compromising quality
- Developing ability to incorporate user needs, business needs, and technical constraints/opportunities into the product development process
- Must be capable of independent decision-making as well as able to take direction
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."
Closing date : May 15, 2019.