- Base + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- 20 Nov 17
VIP/Exec Technical Support
Salary: Base + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Analyst required with a focus on servicing high profile users within Schroders. You will have a strong background in Service Delivery and be able to service high profile clients on all aspects of desktop issues.
Overview of role
The role of the support analyst will be to produce relevant data and statistics for User Services to analyse and drive improvement across all services offered by User Services. The support analysts role will also be to ensure real-time services status visibility, through the use of live dashboards and ensuring appropriate alerting is sent to the relevant verticals.
The support analyst role will also provide support to the Service Delivery manager to ensure that high levels of service is maintained. Maintaining high levels of service should be driven through the use of the data analysis and dashboards.
The support analyst will also be available to provide support to the desktop engineering function as and when required, to ensure that the delivery of the function continues to meet the expectations of the users.
Ongoing review and analysis of existing process will form part of this role to identify areas for improvement and automation.
• Own the analysis of User Services data across all verticals.
• Produce automated and ongoing reports across all verticals
• Use data to identify trends across User Services to drive service improvement
• Use data to identify capacity and performance issues
• Produce weekly and monthly management reports across all technical verticals
• Identify, create and manage a repository for all User Services processes
• Identify gaps in processes and areas for improvement and automation
• Create and maintain live dashboards across all technical verticals
• Using dashboard data, create alerts to the NOC for action and escalation to technical resources
• Have a history of working in a mission-critical environment.
• Background in financial services or similar regulated industry.
• Experience in working with and analysing large volumes of disparate data.
• Understand the importance of metrics & statistics when measuring the performance & capacity.
• Have a demonstrable track record of working within an IT support or similar IT role with experience of delivering the service in conjunction with an outsourced provider.
• Exposure to IT Service Management activities.
• An ability to react and reprioritise activities at short notice based upon business demand.
• Demonstrate an ability to escalate issues to an appropriate level .
• Knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems – Windows 7 and 10
• Basic Knowledge of Exchange, Lync, SCCM, networking and Mobility
• Basic knowledge of cloud computing, its uses and benefits
• Previous experience or knowledge of ServiceNow
• Positive attitude capable of remaining positive when under immense pressure
• A good communicator, and able to work collaboratively in a global team.
• Someone who can operate in a fast changing environment and take ownership of their work.
• Someone who will challenge the status quo and improve the overall user experience.
• Inter-personal skills; tact, patience, courtesy, good listening skills.
• Strong self-organisation with a pro-active approach to tasks.
• Ability to operate under pressure and deliver to demanding deadlines.
• Ability to deal credibly with business and technical users at all levels of the organisation.
• Strong communication skills and with a “can-do” attitude.
• Strong multi-tasking abilities.
• Strong team player.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.