VP- Front Office Audit
- £100,000 + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 18 Oct 18
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Investment Bank with the build out of their Front Office Audit Function. Our client is looking to hire an exceptional Auditor at a VP level in this growing space of the business. The role offers excellent career progression, with managers that will help you reach your professional targets as well as being given autonomy to go about your work whilst having the ability to deliver on key audits as well as facing off to senior members of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting, auditing (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
- Experience of working across Front Office Audits.
- Experience across Project Finance, DCM, M&A, Bond Issuance, Secruities within Investment/Commercial Banking as well as the risks involved in these areas.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of Internal or External audit principles and practices, managing audit and assurance delivery within a framework.
- Previous experience in an audit role within Investment Banking and / or the Financial Services
- Experience of Accountancy principles and practices.
- Sound understanding of risk management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Conduct and Prudential Regulatory Risk is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- 5+ Years experience performing a risk and controls focused role e.g Internal or External Audit, Risk, Compliance
- Understanding of risk and controls in the asset management and wealth management environment including:
- asset types (e.g.equities, bonds, treasury / money market, alternatives, multi-asset investments),
o product knowledge;
o client type variations.
- Knowledge of the investment management regulatory environment.