VP/AVP - 2 x Electronic / Algo trading Quant Developer /Model Development / Machine Learning - Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- ITS-City Ltd
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
My client is building a team of e-trading / Algo Quants analysts to work in a small team within a risk team.
You will work closely with model developers, various Algo trading desks and risk management groups in the independant implementation and validation of Algo trading models, ie Implementation Shortfall, Spider, Portfolio Algo, as well as trade surveilance.
This Is a quant team that will be working on the validation of all algo models across the banks e-trading franchise (eFX, eRates, eEquity, eCredit, etc...)
- A quantitative MSc/DEA/PhD from a top school in a quantitative related thesis
- Statistical modelling or quant development experience in quantitative trading related team.
- Broad knowledge in statistical analysis/machine learning and programming
- Good coding ability in Matlab, R, C++ or Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Well organised and detail-oriented
Contact I.T.S City
Please send your CV in the first instance, To talk directly with us to discuss this vacancy and the client, please contact Simon Adams on:
Direct Line: +44 (0) 203 176 6648